Licenses and Rights
- Neoflow grants You the right to access and use the Service, subject to these Terms.
- In using the Service, You may not:
- Use the Service to violate any law, or the rights of any other party;
- Use, access, or reverse engineer all or part of the Service in order to create, improve, or market a competitive product or service; or
- Grant any other person or party access to the Service.
- You also grant Neoflow the right to transmit, copy, and display any content or information. You enter into or upload to the Service, in order to operate the Service. You warrant that the content You upload or enter into the Service does not infringe the rights of any other party. You agree to fully defend and indemnify Neoflow against any claim by a third party to the extent alleging that Your content violates that party’s rights.
Warranties and Liability
- Neoflow is providing the Service to You free of charge. As such, Neoflow provides this Service “as-is” without ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER.
- Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, Neoflow specifically disclaims any warranties that:
- The Service will be available when You want to use it.
- The Service will function as advertised.
- The Service will be free from errors or disruptions.
- Your use of the Service is at Your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, You release Neoflow from any and all liability or claims that may arise from Your use of the Service.
- Your sole remedy if You are dissatisfied with the Service is to discontinue using it.
- For any liability that cannot be waived or released, Neoflow’s maximum, total, and aggregate liability to You for claims arising from Your use of the Service is limited to $100.
- Neoflow may discontinue or modify the Service, or terminate your access to the Service, at any time, for any reason.
- Neoflow may update or change these Terms at any time, for any reason. You will be notified of any changes. Your continued use of the Service after being notified will be subject to the updated or modified Terms.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without reference to Ontario’s conflict of laws principles. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or Your use of the Service will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial or federal courts located in Toronto, Ontario, and You irrevocably consent to such personal jurisdiction and waive all objections to this venue.
- You consent to receiving notifications and other messages at the email address you provide(d) as part of the registration process, and having your email address shared with other users of the Service, and regulatory authorities.
- You may not assign Your rights or responsibilities under these Terms without Neoflow’s written consent.
- These Terms contain the entire agreement between You and Neoflow concerning your use of the Services and supersede any previous or concurrent agreements, representation, or understandings, written or oral.
- These Terms grant no right or benefit to any third party.